Our lawyers have experience representing a host of life sciences, electronics and software clients in issues ranging from the allegation of illicit payments in exchange for confidential information to the misappropriation of confidential financial information and the unauthorised use of technologies.
Our lawyers advise clients on methods of protecting valuable trade secret assets. Our lawyers have extensive experience with:
- employment contracts that cover confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation
- consulting arrangements that cover confidentiality, non-competition and non-solicitation
- licensing and assignment agreements for trade secret information
- litigation for high-stakes trade secret disputes
- injunctive and other equitable relief to immediately protect proprietary business information