Information on data processing pursuant to art. 13 Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter “GDPR”)
Below, please find information on the processing of your personal data by Wood & Lee, LLP, corporate ID No. OC421804, with its registered office at WC2A1LG London, 5 Chancery Lane (hereinafter “Company” or “controller”) provided in accordance with “GDPR” and related applicable data protection legislation.
Contact details of the Company: Email: [email protected]
The following categories of personal data are processed: name, surname, address, email, phone, personal ID number, marital status, family situation, financial situation, bank account, information on current/past/future court proceedings of any type. (hereinafter “personal data”) Processing of personal data is lawful for the following reasons:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
The purpose of processing personal data is:
- To fulfil contractual obligations.
- To provide services mentioned on WoodandLee.com
- To fulfil legal obligations to which the controller is subject.
The personal data will be stored by the Company no longer than is necessary in accordance with the legal obligations. For further information, please contact the Company.
Source of personal data: The Client, public bodies, sources containing publicly accessible information.
Personal data can be processed by:
- the Company;
- providers of services necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- provider of IT services.
The data that we provide to you for the above purposes or which we obtain during the provision of the services will be stored in a secured database. The database can be accessed only by the employees of the Company.
The Company will not transfer your personal data to any third countries or international organisations.
The Company will not use your personal data for automated decision-making (including profiling).
With respect to the processing of your personal data by the Company, you can request the Company:
- To give you access to your personal data, whereby you can obtain, in particular, information whether your personal data are being processed, for what purpose, what is the scope of processed data and who has been given access to your personal data, if relevant. You can also be provided with a copy of your personal data undergoing processing;
- To rectify inaccurate or incorrect data or to complete incomplete personal data;
- To erase the personal data, e.g. if the purpose of processing ceases to apply or if your personal data are processed unlawfully;
- To restrict the processing of your personal data;
- To data portability, which allows you to obtain personal data concerning you, which you have provided to the Company, in a structured and machine-readable format either for yourself or for another controller; and
- To make sure that you are not subject to any automated decision-making.
- You can also raise an objection against the processing of your personal data, should the processing of your personal data be based on the lawful basis of legitimate interest by contacting the Company or to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.