Wood & Lee lawyers represent developers, owners’ corporations, stratas, co-operatives and co-ownerships.
Our lawyers provide advice with respect to the following:
- Developers – bringing projects to market, assist with the registration process, facilitate post-registration and turnover, and handle occupancy and final closings.
- Owners’ corporations, stratas, co-operatives and co-ownerships regarding
- Participation in board meetings and owners meetings;
- Drafting of by-laws, rules, amendments to declarations, shared facilities agreements, alteration agreements and other documentation;
- Advice on employment and labour matters, human rights matters, insurance claims, repairs and maintenance;
- Collection of arrears of common expenses, liens, power of sale, tenant attornment and rent; and
- Condominium litigation, mediation and arbitration services for enforcement matters, construction deficiencies and other declarant-related issues.