Wood & Lee lawyers provide advice in connection with privacy, information and GDPR management and compliance – advising on the development and implementation of security policies and document and data management programs, including all aspects of digital security, encryption infrastructures and electronic network security; conducting of privacy audits; analysis of business strategy, regulatory compliance and risk management issues; implementation of online privacy policies; examination of privacy regimes in other countries; constant monitoring of developments worldwide regarding privacy law and information management.
The globalisation of markets and the commercialisation of innovative technologies represent unprecedented challenges for both emerging and established information technology (IT) companies, including from a legal standpoint. Wood & Lee lawyers advise clients in a broad range of technology-related transactions, from technology license agreements to outsourcing and computer service contracts, financing agreements and various forms of intellectual property protection.
Our clients include:
- systems integrators and consultancies
- start-ups and leading e-commerce companies
- software companies
- application and Internet service providers and cloud computing
- hardware designers, manufacturers and suppliers
- outsourcers and database service providers
- a wide array of technology buyers in all areas of the economy including financial services and banking, healthcare, education and energy